“Wow! I learned a lot”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wow! I learned a lot”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Eric was a fabulous guide and I'd strongly recommend this tour for adults and families alike. I initially booked this tour because my son is into pirates (like most kids these days). However, I learned a great deal about the early history of Charleston too. Eric wisely focuses on just a narrow time period and a handful of particularly notable pirates, so you aren't overwhelmed with too much information. The area you walk in is really quite small, so little legs can definitely handle to the physical aspect. The tour was about 2 hours and 15 minutes long. I definitely recommend it, even if you aren't into pirates. It's a really unique way to see this city's history.

Visited March 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Arrrrg”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went aboard the pirate ship not sure what to expect by the end of the night we are glad we went. the pirates are in character from the moment you walk up to the ship. I had a sword held to my throat & was able to "steer" the ship. we were fed dinner aboard the ship & then finished the evening off with a show. All in all it was a great time for adults & children.

Visited January 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So Much Fun Great Value”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

For Adults only! What a great time! We went on the Evening dinner cruise on 3/13/13. The crew was so entertaining that the evening went to fast. Choco was our Pirate for the evening and we never had to ask for anything. The food was worth the price alone.
If your not traveling with children this is a must go to event! However do bring extra cash for tipping your pirate they deserve it and thats how they are paid. The Best Attraction In PV.

JR Grants Pass, OR

Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A night of good times”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went on the evening sailing and it was a very good time. The crew was funny and while the skits were corny, with a couple of margaritas in you they seem fine. The food was as you would expect on something like this put it was good to have something in you to soak up the tequila. It is much better if you have a group and the fun just multiples. Get there early to get a seat on the main deck.

Visited August 2012
Bakersfield, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pirate Ship”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great Experience! In the last 10 years we've been on this trip 6 times and it is definitely a great trip for the whole Family! We've been on this trip in a group of at least 15 or more and everyone has had a great experience. We definitely missed our normal Pirate "Omar" who I think they should bring back!! Although the Grouch is a good Pirate we missed Omar!! We definitely recommend this trip to everyone looking to have a good time!

Visited December 2012