“Both are the BOMB”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Both are the BOMB”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have been fortunate enough to have experienced both their day and night tour ...
The Day tour is aimed more at families with lots to keep the kids entertained ... which they do VERY well. You get time to snorkel and hang out on the beach with activities as well for the kids. The show is awesome as well as the food.
The Night tour is just for adults (couples) and is very entertaining as well as (once again) the food was awesome. The Pirate show is really well thought out and well performed and audience participation is HIGHLY encouraged. Then the Fireworks ... What a night.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Vallarta_Bagel_World

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ship ahoy- matey!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a great tour-not to be missed. The pirares are full of fun, but full of energy and always doing something. They make your drink and hand it to you while sword fighting with each other. I go to Puerto V.allarta every Feb and wouldnt miss it

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Patty-Traveler
San Carlos, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Zip Line Canopy Tour--Mundo Nogalito Eco Park”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Recently enjoyed a tour into the jungle just south of Puerto Vallarta with a company called Mundo Nogalito...Eco Aventure Tours. My first time at Zip Lining....and I'm no spring chicken....we were by far the youngest adventurers that day....but enjoyed a safe and completely thrilling experience with a fine young man who helped with our particular tour named Santiago....he was kind, helpful, respectful and at no time did I feel nervous.... I very much recommend this outfit! There are quite a number of tour operators in this area.... but Mundo Nogalito is WONDERFUL.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Wandering Jew
Lone Tree, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My kids wanted to do this every day!!!! That says it all!!!!! Take it from an experienced "Tour Taker", this is NOT some corny”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

If you have children, this is a MUST! We went on a day cruise. I can't write a novel due to the fact that I am on my phone, but this is soooo worth your money. I booked directly through the website. I think it's the best deal. Our personal Pirate was Mogley. Thank you Pirate Mogley for making sure my Mom, Dad, Wife and kids were always safe! That goes for all of the crew as well!!!! I felt that the crew and our Pirate truly cared for my family's safety and ensured that we were having fun. Bring money because you will want to tip well. Not because you feel obligated, but you will truly want to give a big tip. Great job and well done, Walt Disney himself would be impressed by the quality of this ship, it's crew and show. Bravo and thank you for giving my family a memory that will last the rest of their lives!

1 Thank BillH123
kent,wa United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Pirate show i've been to in a long time”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We booked the Pirate tour dinner show on our vacation, i was kinda worried with the price around $85. But it was well worth it. the bar is open and the drinks keep coming, the staff put on a heck of a show. The Bathroom urinals are awesome you pee into a sharks mouth! The dinner was great! I would highly recommended this show to anyone who is going down there!!

Visited May 2012