“Best experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles
“Best experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed at an all-inclusive hotel in Nuevo Vallarta. The hotel itself was wonderful but the food left much to be desired. On our next to last night, we decided to venture out and pay for a nice dinner. One of the hotel's employees recommended Prime. Are we glad she did! It was one of the best meals I ever had. The caesar salad was the best caesar I have ever had (and I eat a lot of caesar salads!). My fish was cooked to perfection, as was my husband's steak. The decor was very sexy and it wasn't too loud so it was pretty romantic which, of course, was a plus. The wine the server suggested was also very good. And the service was excellent. I would recommend Prime to any one going to Puerto Vallarta. I would consider it one of the highlights of our trip!

• Visited December 2011

New York City, New York
“Quality New York style steakhouse with a nice Mexican flair.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

This steakhouse is located just outside of the massive tourist area of Nuevo Vallarta. The setting is very pretty with indoor/outdoor accommodations and nice views of the marina. The decor is upscale and inviting with an unusual floor made of pennies. The wait staff was friendly and prompt. Start with some home made tequilla from the barrel that sits on the bar, it is worth the trip all by itself. All of the dishes were very good to excellent. The tuna carpaccio was memorable, mixing Asian and Mexican flavors very well with great fresh tuna. Steaks had excellent flavor and the accompanying sauces were solid. Finished with the spanish coffee which came on fire after a great show with a scoop of ice cream... very memorable.

• Visited January 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great steaks, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2011

Reading reviewers who visited this place 2 years ago I would have to disagree. This place has improved And Is just as good as any Chicago steak house
The steaks And service are excellent

• Visited February 2011