“So amazing!! Three visits in a week and we still wanted more!”

Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa
Calgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“So amazing!! Three visits in a week and we still wanted more!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went on vacation with my Dad and both of us being big fans of massage, we decided to indulge while we were there. My Dad had visited Venus Sunshine before on a different trip with my Mom and recommended we go back. We booked our appointments in advance so my Dad could ensure he had Carmina as his previous services with her were wonderful. I was booked with Karmina and before our service we were asked what type of massage we preferred and the ladies did an absolutely wonderful job delivering! Very tranquil environment and thorough 90 minute massage service for a great price. I will definitely be returning for Karina's magnificent work and I would recommend this place to anyone.
Thank you!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank kimberlyjane12

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“OMG!! On my vacation I had one goal. Massage a day and pool.. I visited 6 spas.. This one is by far the BEST! OMG!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I got the hot stone, and the reflexology service by Merry. She was very professional, accommodating by far the best spa at the marina. I visited one a day during my one week stay. Hands down a must do! Thank You ladies.
Rich, from West Chester, Pa USA :)

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Richguarino
Huntsville, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great facial at a great price”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The 70 minute facial with foot reflexology that Merry gave me was wonderful and only $55 US dollars. Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa is just a few blocks walk from the Marriott Hotel. Wish I could have stayed longer for their other services!

1 Thank SusanLee614
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Perfecto! Thank you Roxana!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great service and great price! I highly recommend Venus Sunshine Spa and masseuse Roxana (Rox). Each experience the staff proved to be professional, kind, accommodating and experienced. The spa was obviously very clean and well-kept.
I receive massages on a regular basis, and masseuse Roxana proved each time to be an outstanding masseuse. There is a relaxing atmosphere inside with a small indoor waterfall and soft calming music background.
If you like a softer massage, several friends have consistently highly recommended Roxana and the staff - just specify beforehand.
There are many options for prices/times and types of massages - the price for the Swedish massage (I asked for a deeper Swedish massage from Rox) was unparallelled.
I'll be back next trip! Hasta Luego!

Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Relaxing in Puerto Vallarta to a new level”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have had all types of messages and this message was unreal and I have never felt better after a message. I had a 90 minute message and reflexology for $50. The place is very clean and very quite I like the fact they do not want you to talk so it is very peaceful during your message. I have been to places were the message therapist talks throughout the message not here it is the most relaxing time you can spend anywhere. My therapist was Carmina and she was just outstanding. If you like messages you don't want to miss this!

1 Thank Brian C