“Highly recommend!! :-)”

Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend!! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very peaceful setting, very clean, people were super nice and the massage was excellent! I have had hundreds of massages over the years and this was right up there in the top 5! This spa was right up there with the spas in the states! And they have A/C! :-) thinking of getting another massage before we head back home!

1 Thank Tdgrable24

dubuque, iowa
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Both locations give great massages.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Over the years I've visited both the downtown location and the marina location, and I've found both to be great. I have whomever is available do my massage and have always been satisfied. Very clean facilities and professional staff.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank summer14u
Puerto Vallarta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Venus Sunshine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

In a city full of massage salons and spas Venus Sunshine is the BEST. Very professional people and excellent massages.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank pdinmexico
Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Truly excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I visited this afternoon for a quick 30-minute massage for some neck and shoulder pain. Angi found all the right places in my shoulder blades and concluded by rolling my head back and forth with a towel, which really loosened and relieved several kinks in my neck.

The place has undergone a facelift and is now called the Venus Moon Southside Spa. I liked the funkier, more casual feel when I was there last year but the service remains outstanding. I have another appointment booked for Thursday for 90 minutes with several more to come over the next couple of weeks. If you're looking for a great massage at a great price, look no further and hurry over.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank tohearncanada
Orienta, Oklahoma, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I saw this on tripadvisor and almost couldn't believe the deal... We honestly thought this had to be too good to be true. However we decided to go ( at this price figured we couldn't go wrong), arrived to a nice, very friendly staff, clean couples room for our massages, and THE BEST massages WE HAVE Ever had!!!!! WOW. This is a must go to place, the price is awesome and the staff couldn't have been more professional, pleasant and the massage-- fabulous.!! Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2012