“Venus Sunshine”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Venus Sunshine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

In a city full of massage salons and spas Venus Sunshine is the BEST. Very professional people and excellent massages.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank pdinmexico

Ottawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Truly excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I visited this afternoon for a quick 30-minute massage for some neck and shoulder pain. Angi found all the right places in my shoulder blades and concluded by rolling my head back and forth with a towel, which really loosened and relieved several kinks in my neck.

The place has undergone a facelift and is now called the Venus Moon Southside Spa. I liked the funkier, more casual feel when I was there last year but the service remains outstanding. I have another appointment booked for Thursday for 90 minutes with several more to come over the next couple of weeks. If you're looking for a great massage at a great price, look no further and hurry over.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank tohearncanada
Orienta, Oklahoma, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I saw this on tripadvisor and almost couldn't believe the deal... We honestly thought this had to be too good to be true. However we decided to go ( at this price figured we couldn't go wrong), arrived to a nice, very friendly staff, clean couples room for our massages, and THE BEST massages WE HAVE Ever had!!!!! WOW. This is a must go to place, the price is awesome and the staff couldn't have been more professional, pleasant and the massage-- fabulous.!! Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Amber K
Chengdu, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Ask for Carmen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I LOVED this place. Non-pretentious and great massages. The pressure is sh strong and they go the full 60 minutes...no games. The service is attentive and sweet. The place is clean and quiet. Carmen was FANTASTIC! We wandered in after another salon that was recommended closed at 6 pm. We did not know what to expect, but quickly booked another massage for the next morning. Alicia was also fabulous. Even if the price is a bit higher it is worth it. The cheaper ones we found to be nothing more than a touch!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank MikeandXiaoHong
Chandler, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

After scuba diving what better way to spend the next 90 minutes.
I had 3 different massages by 3 different ladies each was very good and they all used different techniques. Variety is the spice of life have fun and enjoy it .

Visited June 2012