“Very Relaxing”

Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa
Reviewed July 20, 2012

After scuba diving what better way to spend the next 90 minutes.
I had 3 different massages by 3 different ladies each was very good and they all used different techniques. Variety is the spice of life have fun and enjoy it .

1  Thank Global-Deep-Diver

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The Venus Massage and Spa has been a must-go place in Puerto Vallarta for my friends and I every year that we've been back. Their 90 minute deep tissue massages are an unbeatable value for the price and are something my wife and I look forward too all year between visits. The staff is also extremely skilled and professional in what they do. Now, this place that has always been one of my favorites has gone through a complete interior re-design and is now an even greater experience! They have just re-done their interior with a very clean, modern design which really adds to the atmosphere.

For anyone vacationing in the area that is looking for a place to help unwind all the stress of travel, I highly recommend the Venus Sunshine Massage Spa!

2  Thank David W
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was at the Marriott over the Memorial Day Holiday and stopped in to Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa at the Marina. The massage I received from Karen was terrific! It was as good as any I have had in the United States, and at a reasonable price. On the day I left for the Airport, I scheduled another massage with Karen. If anything, this one was even better! Everyone at the Spa was friendly and helpful; they make you feel very welcome. If you are visiting the Marina, it's worth a stop.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place is so amazing! The prices are unreal. Their June promotion was $40 for a 75 minute massage or $50 for a 90 min. massage. 3 days in a row I went to this spa that's how much I loved it! I also had my first 4 hands massage. Can you say HEAVENLY!!! Please ask for therapists Karen or Karla...I wanted to bring them home with me!!!

2  Thank Nix B
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We came across Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa by chance one night while taking a walk around the Marina. We had a massage a week prior at one of the Spas at our Resort and it was nothing near as good nor priced as well as Venus Sunshine. We were treated like a King and Queen from the time we stepped through their door. Both of us signed up for a 90 minute massage. I went for the 90 minute deep tissue massage and my lady friend went with the 90 minute Azteca Massage. OMG. Wow !!! Both massages were fantastic and great value for the money we paid, which averaged ~$50 US each compared to double the price at our Resort. We would HIGHLY recommend anyone wanting a high end massage at economy prices to select this place. We left the Spa feeling refreshed and having been treated like royalty. A big thank you to the staff at Vensu Sunshine for a great massage. We will be back during our next vacation there. Thank you.

2  Thank FarmerBoy58