“Exceptional Massage at Marina Location!!”

Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was at the Marriott over the Memorial Day Holiday and stopped in to Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa at the Marina. The massage I received from Karen was terrific! It was as good as any I have had in the United States, and at a reasonable price. On the day I left for the Airport, I scheduled another massage with Karen. If anything, this one was even better! Everyone at the Spa was friendly and helpful; they make you feel very welcome. If you are visiting the Marina, it's worth a stop.

All reviews
"deep tissue massage"
in 18 reviews
"couples massage"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 6 reviews
in 8 reviews
"aromatherapy"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place is so amazing! The prices are unreal. Their June promotion was $40 for a 75 minute massage or $50 for a 90 min. massage. 3 days in a row I went to this spa that's how much I loved it! I also had my first 4 hands massage. Can you say HEAVENLY!!! Please ask for therapists Karen or Karla...I wanted to bring them home with me!!!

2  Thank Nix B
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We came across Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa by chance one night while taking a walk around the Marina. We had a massage a week prior at one of the Spas at our Resort and it was nothing near as good nor priced as well as Venus Sunshine. We were treated like a King and Queen from the time we stepped through their door. Both of us signed up for a 90 minute massage. I went for the 90 minute deep tissue massage and my lady friend went with the 90 minute Azteca Massage. OMG. Wow !!! Both massages were fantastic and great value for the money we paid, which averaged ~$50 US each compared to double the price at our Resort. We would HIGHLY recommend anyone wanting a high end massage at economy prices to select this place. We left the Spa feeling refreshed and having been treated like royalty. A big thank you to the staff at Vensu Sunshine for a great massage. We will be back during our next vacation there. Thank you.

2  Thank FarmerBoy58
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Completely remodelled and beautifully done. Massage was so so. We were looking for something a little moreintense and theraputic. We wanted to pay by credit card and the girl at the front desk had no idea how to do it.

1  Thank markenbc
See more reviews
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My friend and I decided to go one afternoon. We called and we could drop by. It happened to be right outside the condo we're renting. (Molino de Aqua). The service was 5 star all the way! They thought of everything. And at $50 for a 90 minute massage....I would have paid $100! We liked it so much, we're going back on Tuesday before we leave! Treat yourself!!!

2  Thank Born2BFun