“Refresher course”

Banderas Scuba Republic
More attraction details
Owner description: An experience with our Banderas Scuba Republic is like no other, not only will you have access to professional Scuba Diving equipment at the highest standards, our dive team wants to hear your ideas and interests about the shared compassion we have for the sub-aquatic world. Come to the pacific side of Mexico, come to Banderas Bay, come to Puerto Vallarta, it will be your best experience “going down”.
Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refresher course”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My buddy and I hadn't dove in 5 years and wanted a refresher. Cesar did a great job - very patient. We both felt soo much more confident after the course.

Visited December 2013
scubavallarta, Owner at Banderas Scuba Republic, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Hi Bob, I´m pretty sure that you have some wonderful dives in your dive trip. Keep me informed by e-mail please and hopefully to see you back at Puerto Vallarta soon.

Have a good day.

Carson City, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Scuba in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

As not very experienced divers, my wife and I were looking for a small company to help us experience diving in PV. We did not want to go with the large operators and numerous divers. We found what we wanted with Banderas Scuba Republic. The owner, Cesar, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made sure we remembered the safety aspects before getting in the water. He also took us to Los Arcos and Mismaloya for diving with only him and 4 others and a reliable boat captain. BSR is a small shop located in the old section of PV and easy to find. Cesar has the current equipment and did a great job. The cost was very reasonable. The dives themselves were average; it had been raining during the week.

Visited November 2013
Hi Brain, thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure dive with both of you.

Have a wonderful day diver.

Cesar ortega
Port McNeill, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Divemaster”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was my second time diving with Cesar and I would highly recommend him. The first time I dove with him was 2010 and when I walked into his shop this year he remembered me. I like the fact that he is a small business and he provides you with very personal service, picking you up and dropping you off at your hotel. He keeps his rental gear in excellent condition which is important to me in this sport. I also enjoyed diving with his friend from Russia.

Visited November 2013
Hi Donna, thanks a lot for your words, always a pleasure dive with you. It was fun to have some different nationalities on board last time that we dove together, it was like UNDERWATER UN.

See you here back soon diver.

Have a wonderful day.

San Francisco, California
“Cesar is one of the best dive masters”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I cant say enough good things about Cesar. I just got certified to dive last year Sept 2012 and have been trying to get 2 - 4 dives in every few months to work toward my advanced. Cesar provided some of the best diving instruction ive had yet and great feedback on how to improve my diving for future dives. I did 2 dives with him and I will be back next time im in PV. I highly recommend his company for the newest to experienced divers. Hope to be back soon!!!

Visited December 2013
Hi Jeff you are a great diver and I had a very good time time with you my friend.

See you back soon at Puerto Vallarta.

Have a great day.

Irvine, California
“Excelente servicio”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Cesar has been really nice and accomodating. We were a family group with different constraints and desires and Cesar accomodated everything. Just like you would expect from a smaller but however very professional shop. The equipment was in really good condition (everything looked almost new). The ocean conditions were a bit rough but Cesar stayed really calm and I felt very safe!

Visited December 2013
Audette is not easy to find such wonderful instructors (from Red Sea) that join us in a dive trip, so, sometimes it is a challenge to have everything ready and supply a good services with your level of experience, but we had a wonderful underwater time at EL MORRO and LOS ARCOS.

Hopefully to see you back at Puerto Vallarta divers.

Have a good day.