Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Puerto Vallarta Cycling tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Puerto Vallarta Cycling
from $79.00
from $135.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews road bike great ride el tuito bike tour fat bikes great cycling great road experience riding starting point in great shape tacos an excellent guide an awesome experience a lot of fun clarence carmen cyclists
Reviewed March 3, 2019

I had the opportunity to spend 3 incredible riding days with Clarence of PV Cycling. This was my first road riding experience in Mexico. Like many roadies from Canada I was a little tentative in wondering what road riding would be like in Puerta Vallarta but incredibly glad I found PV Cycling. Clarence is a consummate professional and I found the roads very safe with courteous drivers. Clarence picked me up each day on-time and stayed in touch via text message in advance of our rides. He's an outstanding guide and safety is number 1 at all times. He ensures you have an awesome experience and I'd highly recommend his tours. If you like to road ride and are travelling to PV, take advantage of his road bikes and tours you will not regret it !! Thanks Clarence for the great road riding memories in Puerto Vallarta, I'll be back for sure to tackle some bigger climbs ! Malcolm

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank mst883
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Second year in a row to rent a bike from Clarence and Carmen. Same great service. Clarence even reached out and let me pick up a ride to Punta Mita, which was a lot of fun and is a ride I definitely recommend. I’ll be reaching out soon to reserve a bike for Nov 2019. Clarence - We need to plan an El Tuito ride. Love that ride! Pics from El Tuito route attached.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Tour guide was prompt and informative and the bikes were in great shape. The fat tires made it a comfortable ride over some of the rougher terrain. Interesting art and a good way to see parts of PV that a visitor would not normally go. The included breakfast at the end of the ride was delicious.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank DayTrip48841
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

Rented a road bike and hit highway 200 to las juntas de tuito . Was a great ride ! Only spot that had a decent road bike and they delivered to my hotel ! Roads in puerto Vallarta are almost unrideable on a skinny tire but 200 through the jungle was perfect pavement !

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Preston L
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Don't hesitate to use Clarence for a tour. We went to Punto de Mita and had an excellent lunch. The air is better in the morning. Bring your bike...no problem.

Date of experience: January 2019