“Very good selection for dinner”

Planeta Vegetariano
Ranked #30 of 1,055 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Well recommended by the locals, it was very good vegetarian mexican food although we would have liked more variety. The food was good though, quite yummy and it was not hard to find as it is right beside the church.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I'm not even a vegetarian, but Planeta Vegetariano is one of my absolute favorite restaurants anywhere in the world (and I've been to over 60 countries). It's not fine dining -- just plain, simple, healthy food made with wholesome ingredients, delicate spices, and lots of love. It's all buffet, but the choices are different every day. Nearly all the options are vegan and gluten-free, and each one is more delicious than the next. All for only 95 pesos per person! If I could only have one restaurant to eat in for the rest of my life, this would be the one.

3  Thank DCDolcevita
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Once we went we never went anywhere else for breakfast for the rest of the trip. Everything is absolutely delicious, if you're a vegetarian (which we are) or not. Outstanding and SO cheap.

3  Thank Diana F
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Love this place. Great bang for your pesos. Different items each day, the food is always great. Wonderful cold salads, and choices of hot items. The drinks are delicious, all fresh. If you are vegetarian or not, you should check this little place out. Small, quaint and casual.

2  Thank Kelsea44
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was recommended here by my teacher at Davanna yoga, and I come at least once, if not twice a week. The food is reasonably priced, and they have a realyl big selection, most which is vegan as well.I like how they make typical mexican sauces and dishes, but veggie version-great way to get a meat free and healthy taste of great mexican food. The juices are really tasty, both the fruit one and the green one, and theres also tea or coffee, as well as fruit and a dessert after. For the price it is a great deal, and you know that you are eating healthy, fresh, wholesome food. I have had both lunch and breakfast and I like both!

2  Thank Lana B