“I love all these places.”

Mariscos 8 Tostadas
Ranked #142 of 1,016 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“I love all these places.”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This one is more of a hole in the wall but def my preferred location. Get the mahi mahi tostada and ceviche tostada with a beer for a nice light lunch.

1 Thank mrkickit

California
“Good inexpensive food. Good service. Local gem”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

If you ask any local where they eat, they will send you to this eatery first. We liked it alright. The menu is limited, but what's there is good. Clean, fresh, inexpensive.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank worldtraveler73_7
Calgary, Canada
“Best red snapper ever”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great place with a great atomosphere, every time we go to Puerto Vallarta (nuevo )
we eat here ,been here 4 or 5 times and always get the grill red snapper never had anything better. My wife tries different dish but I enjoy the this meal so much I just got to have it.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank TheTravelingTipstet
Here, There & Everywhere
“Good, bordering on average... Great?? I don't think so”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Clean place, friendly staff, decent prices, mostly local patrons, average food... That's about it, not worth making the trip to eat there, if you were stuck in the marina and that was the only pace that was open maybe, yeah, but I'm not coming back anytime soon

• Visited October 2012
Las Vegas NV
“Tostadas en Vallarta.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We really like Mariscos 8 tostadas. Everything is fresh and the service is very good. We had some empanadas and were very good and my husband had some ceviche and was very good and the salsa was very hot I mean very hot, so be careful if you don't eat very hot stuff. The only thing we didn't like is that there is a guy that try to sell us some kind of tours. But other than that the we like it.

Visited October 2012