“Scrumptious and healthy!! 😃”
Review of 100% Natural

100% Natural
Ranked #371 of 1,097 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I fell in love with their natural fruit smoothies. Absolutely delicious, made fresh to order and right in front of you!!! Became my daily breakfast while at the Sheraton across the street. Service was remarkable too!!! Thanks ladies.
My smoothies at home this week just aren't the same.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was my favorite place to eat during my weeks stay in Puerto Vallarta. I wish they had more places like it in America. Everything was made fresh and there wasn't one unhealthy thing on the menu (and there were tons of choices). I wanted something local but also safe to eat (my family got sick there previously). Definitely recommended!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Good food, good service well located across from the Sheraton. Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Reasonable prices for what u get.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

1000% clean and great food. Fresh food and great service goes a long way and they got it! I had breakfast there almost every day

Paola A, Manager at 100% Natural, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thanks for your visit to our restaurant. we really appreciate it. thanks for your review, hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner recently at 100% Natural. Arriving unfashionably early, we had the entire upper floor dining room to ourselves. We enjoyed a creamy, garlicky appetizer of asparagus along with a large pitcher of delicious cucumber, lime and honey agua fresca. Our main meals were the tricolor salad, full of avocado and cactus, and cheese enchiladas , which I did not taste but my husband seemed to enjoy very much. We were also served some chips with an assortment of condiments and hot peppers. A filling and economical meal, full of veggie goodness, in a pleasant space (though one cannot argue that there is a lot of street noise from the main drag downstairs.) The waitress was very pleasant, and service was more prompt than on our previous visits 3 years ago.

it was a pleasure to have you again with us. we really appreciate your visit, hope to see you again. thanks for your review.