“Service not good at all!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

100% Natural
Ranked #11 of 19 Dessert in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Service not good at all!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Well this morning we decided to go out have breakfast!! Husband and I and chosed 100%natural we love this place and have been here before thats why we where surprised for the bad and nasty service(sorry for the expresion) first our table was dirty so we mentioned it to the waitres so she leaves then comes back instead she puts all the silverware and leaves the dirty spoon and gives it to my husband for him to stir his coffee (What) well she kept puting stuff on the table never cleans the table neways she had everything on the table so we figure she aint going to clean the table so when she gives my plate she spilt alot of salsa on my side ;( and I can keep on n on but the food is wonderful!! They just need to get experience!! Our order took 30 min. Nxt table took 10min :( ofcourse not a good thing!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Paola A, Owner at 100% Natural, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Sorry for the inconvenient with the service. I had been notified of your comment at the same moment that you told it to the other waitress. It´s not a excuse, it was her first day with us. about he time of your service to arrive, we make all the food at the moment, not to mention that your order was after many others before. Hope to see you again, we will make our best.

• Czech first
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Healthy Food the Tastes Sinful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Close to Hotels. Fresh Food!! Best fruit plate, amazing pancakes with pineapple glaze between each hot cake, fruit juices and fruity drinks. For dinner the salmon and veggies are super! This is my husbands favorite restaurant, a local vegetarian. The waitresses are a little slow but the experience is worth it. It's also clean.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“it was alright”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Some of the food was excellent, other things were pretty terrible, but we were pretty much ignored by the staff once we were seated. It took our waitress nearly 20 minutes to give us our check after we asked for it.

Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great tasting healthy breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went here for breakfast one morning while I was in PV because I had heard that they had a great selection of healthy choices. I was not disappointed at all. I had an outstanding Omelette and a fresh fruit plate with Cottage cheese. Both were perfect. I will defnitely do breakfast here again on future trips.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sammamish, Washington
“fresh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

i ordered a chicken burger and it came with lettuce, sprouts, etc.. it was so delicious!! fresh and crispy. their health smoothies are the bomb!! it is right across street from sheraton hotel.

Visited September 2012