“Healthy Food the Tastes Sinful”
Review of 100% Natural

100% Natural
Ranked #9 of 19 Dessert in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Healthy Food the Tastes Sinful”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Close to Hotels. Fresh Food!! Best fruit plate, amazing pancakes with pineapple glaze between each hot cake, fruit juices and fruity drinks. For dinner the salmon and veggies are super! This is my husbands favorite restaurant, a local vegetarian. The waitresses are a little slow but the experience is worth it. It's also clean.

Visited November 2012

• Czech first
Cincinnati, Ohio
“it was alright”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Some of the food was excellent, other things were pretty terrible, but we were pretty much ignored by the staff once we were seated. It took our waitress nearly 20 minutes to give us our check after we asked for it.

Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great tasting healthy breakfast”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went here for breakfast one morning while I was in PV because I had heard that they had a great selection of healthy choices. I was not disappointed at all. I had an outstanding Omelette and a fresh fruit plate with Cottage cheese. Both were perfect. I will defnitely do breakfast here again on future trips.

• Visited October 2012
Sammamish, Washington
“fresh!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

i ordered a chicken burger and it came with lettuce, sprouts, etc.. it was so delicious!! fresh and crispy. their health smoothies are the bomb!! it is right across street from sheraton hotel.

Visited September 2012
Calabasas, California
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is not an overly fancy place, nor does it have the ambiance of the oceanfront restaurants where we mainly ate in P.V. but it was the only one we returned to again and again during our stay- and the reason was the FOOD and the Smoothies. We craved the healthy, creative dishes we eat at home, and this place offered more than we had time to order. Their hummus/avocado pita sandwich hooked us on our first visit- along with their homemade lemonade with chia seeds. We couldn't wait to return for breakfast the next morning, as well as lunch the next day. Everything we ordered was super tasty, healthy and unique. The only complaint was on the last day for breakfast, we sat on the top level, and the service was super slow up there. Then we realized there was a power outage affecting the whole street, and our servers were doing the best they could! Maybe they should have explained it, but I got the feeling they didn't want to complain to the customers, so they just worked through it with a smile. And I'm not positive, but I did get the impression that everything is made fresh to order, which could explain some of the other complaints of service. I for one though do not mind waiting a bit longer for their caliber of food!

• Visited July 2012