“fresh!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sammamish, Washington
“fresh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

i ordered a chicken burger and it came with lettuce, sprouts, etc.. it was so delicious!! fresh and crispy. their health smoothies are the bomb!! it is right across street from sheraton hotel.

Visited September 2012

• Czech first
Calabasas, California
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is not an overly fancy place, nor does it have the ambiance of the oceanfront restaurants where we mainly ate in P.V. but it was the only one we returned to again and again during our stay- and the reason was the FOOD and the Smoothies. We craved the healthy, creative dishes we eat at home, and this place offered more than we had time to order. Their hummus/avocado pita sandwich hooked us on our first visit- along with their homemade lemonade with chia seeds. We couldn't wait to return for breakfast the next morning, as well as lunch the next day. Everything we ordered was super tasty, healthy and unique. The only complaint was on the last day for breakfast, we sat on the top level, and the service was super slow up there. Then we realized there was a power outage affecting the whole street, and our servers were doing the best they could! Maybe they should have explained it, but I got the feeling they didn't want to complain to the customers, so they just worked through it with a smile. And I'm not positive, but I did get the impression that everything is made fresh to order, which could explain some of the other complaints of service. I for one though do not mind waiting a bit longer for their caliber of food!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank gnatty
Mexico city, MX
“"Superslow service..."”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

First time I tried 100% natural in PV as I´ved tried others and I can say the service was very slow, food has nothing incredible and mainly service disappointed me.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank MRN_EnjoyingLife
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Pretty Good food. A lot of decent choices. Service not the best, i would recommend going into the old town though if you want amazing food

Visited January 2012
1 Thank JoeMamaGB
Antwerp, Belgium
“Wholesome delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

We were really happy to have this restaurant just across the street from our hotel. We came every day for breakfast and sometimes also for lunch, and we enjoyed every meal we had. I could eat there every day. The choice of freshly squeezed juices is absolutely amazing! I wish we had had more days in PV to try all the juices and extracts and smoothies on the menu! There are lots of vegetarian and wholesome options, everything is freshly prepared and very tasty. The menu offers a wide range of healthy dishes, and it could be best described as international-Mexican fusion. Of the dishes I tried, I particularly loved the quesabrosas and the anticolesterol juice.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
If we come back to PV, we'll surely be looking forward to eating here again.

• Visited December 2011