“Yummy”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food is good, and NOT EXPENSIVE. You might have to wait when its busy but its worth it.
I would recommend this anytime.
Its One of my favorite places for Breakfast for sure

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've had breakfast here on numerous occasions throughout the years and I've always found the food here well-prepared and service excellent. So, to echo the positive reviews and promote a business that gives the tourist good value for the money, I wish to add my voice.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food is good, and very reasonably priced. There can be a wait to be seated during busy times, I did not ever have to wait for a table or service when I arrived early (8:00 - 8:30).

One of my favorite places for breakfast in PV.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is one of our favorite breakfast spots when on a shopping day in Vallarta. It is located on Basilio Badillo right around the corner from the Boca bus stop. Service is good, food is plentiful and delicious, and if you enjoy the coffee (called Memo's) you can buy a supply on the way out. On the weekends the place is packed, so plan ahead.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband's pancakes were burned. When this was brought to the attention of the waiter, he tried to pass off the issue as being "darker" because they were whole wheat. Interesting too, since his cakes were served quite some time before I received my meal. Won't go back as there are many other reliable options.