“Best Italian Food on the Marina”
Review of Gazebo

Gazebo
Ranked #708 of 1,036 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Tired of tourist food? Want something different? Authentic Italian, not Olive Garden fake-Italian?

See Luigi at the Gazebo on Marina Vallarta for an elegant dinner. The portions are small, so have an appetizer too.

Fantastic meal.

There are newer reviews for Gazebo

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We had eaten at Gazebo before, it was good, but this time it was really bad, they did not have everything they offer on the menum the food was bad, service poor and the place not clean.
I am sorry they got like that

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Luigi will indulge in making whatever pasta dish your heart desires if it's not on the menu.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

just coming back from a dinner at Luigi's Gazebo. I read good reviews and we wanted italien food tonight. When we arrived at 7:30pm the place was empty. That got us to hesitate a little, but the waiter at the entrance pulled us in and seated us.
We ordered drinks and had to ask a couple time for the sprite and the water for our friends until we finally got it.
The waiter brought the menu and did not mention the special, nor was it written on the menu. We ordered from the menu in the 140 to 160 Peso price range.
We should have taken pictures of the food. The coconut breaded shrimps were 5 Shrimps placed around a little ball of rice. I had the Mahi-Mahi with ravioli. A small piece of Mahi-Mahi with four small ravioli in each corner of the square dish.
My wife looked already at me when she saw it and knew that was barely an appetizer.
I thought sometimes it is the quality and not the quantity and had the first taste. Very flat and nothing special.
Nobody checked on us while we were eating and asked how everything is.
While we were eating we heard other guests that arrived later what the special would be tonight and were wondering about it.
Disappointed about the food and the service we called it a night and paid giving only 5% tip. We had to leave the money on the table since nobody attended to us.
When we already left the restaurant a waiter ran after us calling us and told us that we were supposed to give at least 10% tip. He didn't even ask if there was a reason why we didn't give the full tip.
I told him about my complaint and asked him to talk to the manager about it.
He said "whatever" and turned around and left.
Arriving at the condo we had to have a couple slice bread to not go to bed hungry.
Maybe we expected too much after the great food and service at El Barracuda yesterday (I wrote a review too) were we gave a 30% tip since everything was more than perfect.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We like it here and 3 out of 4 meals have been really good. The service is always wonderful and like the ambiance of the Marina. he has great Italian music playing also.