“Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Colorado
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

We like it here and 3 out of 4 meals have been really good. The service is always wonderful and like the ambiance of the Marina. he has great Italian music playing also.

Visited December 2011

Manitoba, Canada
“OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

We walk the Marina everyday. Today, we decided to stop by the Gazebo (Luigi's) for a try. No one in the place, but the owner was there, and we chatted. I told him I do not eat seafood, yet the special was lobster soup, pasta with chicken, free drink, and dessert for $190.00 peso. He offered steak medallions in lieu of. OMG. The Greek salad was good, but didn't have feta cheese; I think it was white cheddar. But good more no less. The steak medallions were TO DIE FOR. They were tender, and the sauce unbelievable. It was like pot roast. The baked potatoe and veggies were cooked just right. Would in no doubt go back. You HAVE to try this place.....This is the first place that got 5 / 5 for us. See attached pictures.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank JCM1959
Los Angeles, California
“A hidden Italian gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

We happened upon this wonderful restaurant. WOW. Great food. The price is cheap for amazing quality. We had lobster pasta. OMG! Amazing. Luigi just took it over. His food is fabulous. Run to eat here. We will return many times.

Visited November 2011
Louisville, Colorado
“muy sabroso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2011

Looking for a restaurant to celebrate my wife’s birthday we came upon Gazebo...
The Gazebo team made it a wonderful experience with great food (I loved the fresh fish) and more than friendly amigos.
We went back several times during our stay and each time we were welcomed with open arms and Tequila...

• Visited March 2011
Fleetwood, PA
“Our Least Favorite restaurant in Puerto Vallarta”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2011

Because of the previous review we put the "Gazebo" on our list of restaurants to visit. I guess it is different strokes for different people. I've had gastric bypass and was able to finish everything --so portions were not acceptable for my husband. We were anxious to try the Avocado Pie-- it was different but with the $9.00 price tag-- I would tell my friends to pass.
What we absolutely HATED was that the Maitre d' came up to us 3 times during our dinner a trying to get us to go to a timeshare. Very poor on behalf of the restaurant and we did not go back and would not recommend it.

• Visited March 2011