“Great service, view and food totally worth it!!!”
Review of Barcelona Tapas

Barcelona Tapas
Ranked #14 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Great service, view and food totally worth it!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Recommended by some friends so we made the trip. When we sat down we were presented with home made bread and Spanish potato salad both were amazing. We then watched the sunset as we ate and drank. They let us try the two sangria types before we bought a pitcher, we decided on thin tinto. When dinner finished was we were presented with a house made creama de tequila, absolutely amazing. Overall the best meal of the trip.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tyler K

Kansas City, Missouri
“try Cafe Barcelona”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We enjoyed the excellent service, excellent ambiance, and excellent view. CB is just a few blocks off the beaten path and well worth the walk. We arrived fairly late, but the staff was most accommodating and served a tasty meal. Recommended.

Monterey, California
“Come for the food and view, stay for the excellent service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Barcelona Tapas is my wife's favorite place in Puerto Vallarta. The one problem is the steps! The steep climb is well worth the sweat! Super food, super service and a great wine list. Bacon wrapped dates my favorite but don't forget the Basil Ice Cream! yes Basil Ice Cream! very resembly priced food of high quality and great preparation!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Gorgeous views”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This restaurant was a lovely haven above the often noisy and hectic streets of PV. The views are fantastic and watching the sunset was a particular treat. Service was very attentive. Even though this is a tapas restaurant, the portions are quite large. I would have given this a 5 out of 4, but the salad we ordered was boring and soggy. Otherwise the cheese plate was delicious and beautifully presented, and the mushrooms delectable. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Everything!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I loved this place, it came highly recommended from family and friends and it did not disappoint. We had the beef, chicken, scallops and shrimp, all were amazing. I really wanted to try the goat cheese however I'm 6 months pregnant so I'm not eating soft cheeses but it looked amazing. My husband said his sangria was the best he's ever
had, I sure missed out :( we are still in PV and might go back again before we leave in two days, it was that amazing and our service was superb. It was the best meal we've had during our trip to PV.