“Cool Place, Not so Great Service”

Senor Frog's Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #164 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Mankato, MN
“Cool Place, Not so Great Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our kids wanted to eat here, mainly because that's the 'cool' place to go and bring back a t-shirt. Our meals were good, but the service was slow, even with the restaurant not real full. Our waitress wasn't real attentive and we had to flag her down a couple of times... once to have her place our order, and another for our check.

Visited March 2013

Fort McMurray, Canada
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I challange you all to order the Blue Motorcycle drink in the BIG [--] size great relaxing athmosphere awesome food and great service..fun for all...

Visited February 2013
Warba, Minnesota
“Why are all Señor Frogs boring these days???”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for my 30th to have drink while "bar hopping" and there was only one other table of 4 in the place. I have always gone to Señor Frogs when visiting Mexico and had a great time but the last two times have been like ghost town (Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan). I will say the staff was great and they all did sing me Happy Birthday.

vernon
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was such a fun place to have lunch. The waiters were very entertaining. The signs were funny and they even made the guacamole right in front of you.

Visited December 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Mmmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I heard so much about this place and it was pretty good. Big, lots to see but wasn't busy due to it being rented out for a party so only a few people were inside as they were getting ready to set up. I got the guacamole and they made it in front of me and let us stay as long as we wanted as they were moving around decorations and tables. The staff treated us really nicely, I wish it were a party when I walked in biut hopefully next time!

Visited November 2012