“Great Experience”
Review of Pipi's

Pipi's
Ranked #38 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Chicago, IL
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food was great but what really sets this place apart is the service. They look after every detail and have it down perfectly. Margaritas were also awesome. We mostly shared fajitas for dinner and they were very good. Everyone in our party of 8 agreed this was our favorite meal of our 7 day trip to the PV area.

Visited April 2014

Terrace, Canada
“Really Great!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We came in later one evening and were sat amongst some rowdies, which we were not keen on, and the staff moved my boyfriend and I to a quieter table right away. The complimentary tableside guacamole was fantastic! The waiter told me just what he was using so that I could recreate it myself at home. We ordered chicken wings as an appetizer and they were super good, spicy and crispy! Despite splitting the mixed fajitas (steak, chicken and shrimp), ordering an appetizer was a rookie move because we barely finished the enormous portion! We weren't there on a live music night unfortunately, but we enjoyed ourselves so much and the staff were great, so we stayed on for some drinks! They have a HUGE selection of spirits so we taught the bartender how to make a Rusty Nail, our favorite apertif. A great experience and can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014
illinois
“Enjoyed the visit and probably would visit again”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We made sure to visit this place due to trip advisor comments

We arrived about 11:30 am and it was not very busy. Food was good and really enjoyed the guacamole at the table side. There were 4 of us and tried the margaritas. We actually have this size at our local Mexican restaurant at home so did not seem huge to us. Thought the mango was better than the lime. I did try the coconut and was okay. Worth the try.

There was no music playing while we were there. We did notice a couple of gentlemen come in about time we were leaving with their guitars but they did start before we left.

Felt it was a little pricey but food was good. Worth the trip to try something that was not a chain from home. Staff very friendly. Very clean
Would go again if in area again.

• Visited March 2014
Issaquah, Washington
“Best place we ate at in PV.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place was really good. I particularly enjoyed the table side guacamole. The rest of the dinner was also very very good. I got steak Fajitas, my wife got shrimp. We were stuffed. Live music and good service made this a place to remember. I ate at several restaurants but this is the only place I remember. If there was one minus, the place was a bit expensive side. Probably the most expensive Mexican I have ever eaten. But those places did not have live music and table side guacamole either.

• Visited November 2013
Midland, Canada
“Girls just want to have fun!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This place was such a blast- but I guess it was really meant just for tourists.
The Margarita's come in fish bowls (almost) and the tequila is flowing!
Guacamole prepared at your table, salsa & chips are a good starter, but the rest of the meal was just so-so.
The atmosphere with the mariachi's playing was great and the whole restaurant seems to be having a good time.
But I wouldn't come here for authentic mexican food.

• Visited March 2014