“Does the party ever end?!”
Review of Pipi's

Pipi's
Ranked #38 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Oregon
“Does the party ever end?!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

3 times in 10 years and the music, fun and food never seem to stop. My wife always drags me here and I always leave smiling and singing. This time I didn't even drink!! Suffering a bit of a bug I chose not to drink but it didn't spoil my fun. Lovely staff, musicians, and food. A must in old town!

Visited May 2013

“Freshly made guacamole and giant margaritas.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Friends recommended this restaurant along with the giant margaritas.

I ordered the combo fajita plate with a coconut margarita.

A gentleman was walking around with fresh ingredients to make guacamole. Very authentic. I love avocados so this was a pleasant surprise.

The food was delicious and so was the margarita. I had to challenge myself to finish it which I did. Next time I'm in Vallarta I will definitely visit Pipis.

Lago Vista, Texas
“Tradition”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Traditionally we always go to Pipi’s. It is colorful, loud and fun. Their Goldfish sized Margueritas are great. They mix guaomole right at your table with your heat preference. The food is traditional Mexican. We ordered a single order of Chicken Enchalatas split. It came out on two seafood sized plates. Our only complaint and we heard this from another table also is that they give you too much food, but that’s OK we’ll keep going back every year.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tom T
Crown Point,In
“Atmosphere Only”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went there May 27th,2013 and ordered a combo plate. Chile relleno was soggy, tamale all masa, chicken taco edible. Guacamole made table side was great. Stick with that. Drinks are overpriced.

Sherkston, Canada
“Great staff”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate at this restaurant in May of 2013. One person in our party was in a wheel chair and the staff did everything possible to help us to our table. The service was excellent and the food was very good. Watch what you order!! The servings are huge. We could have easily split every dish in two. The enchiladas were great and the free appetizer was appreciated. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a festive night out. One warning. If you like quiet nights out this is not the place