“Always a good time at Pipi's”
Review of Pipi's

Pipi's
Ranked #38 of 1,072 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Another fajita visit to Pipi's. I know everyone says fajitas are not traditional Mexican food, but this place does it good. Always big and cold margs and killer guac. Prices can be a little high but it is usually worth it. Service is very good. Be back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,283)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food is plentiful and delicious, with huge portions! The service is friendly and attentive. But WATCH OUT if you order a margarita. The menu says 130 pesos for a Cadillac margarita, which all 5 of us ordered, and 120 pesos for all other margaritas. Nowhere on the menu is anything stated about "regular" and "grande" sizes, just one price, just one size. We pointed to the Cadillac and were served a large margarita, similar to those pictured in other reviewer's photos. When the bill came we were charged 205 pesos (about $17!!) per margarita. When I pointed out that the menu said 130 I was told that we had the large margarita, not the small. I pointed out that the menu did not state large or small, but had only one price: 130. It took talking to the manager to get the price adjusted I suggested that the menu should at least state that two sizes were available, and the price for each. The manager suggested it would be taken care of. Please, dear readers, let us know if the menu has been changed, or if, you too, are subjected to what I have to think is a continuing practice to bait and switch, hoping customers don't check their bills carefully. We loved the food, but come on, $17 is a bit much for even a large margarita. Too bad. This place has a lot going for it, but it needs to stop deliberately charging customers more than their menu plainly states for margaritas. My advice: be sure you ask for prices on both large and small, or be safe and just have a beer, unless, heaven forbid, they have regular and large beers but only one size on the menu! I will probably return. because the food was wonderful, but I really want to think the management will correct this problem

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have been here on other visits. This time we remembered not to order two large meals since we always leave so full So we ordered one large meal and one smaller and split it between the two of us. The free Guacamole is always good. They make it right at the table for you and spiced how you like it.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Originally went to Pipis on a recommendation from a friend. It definitely didn't disappoint, as we went twice during our week stay! Food is delicious and portions are huge. Margaritas are top notch, and they add extra tequila as you near the bottom. Atmosphere is fun and upbeat and service is amazing. You do not want to miss Pipis.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We visited PiPi's twice during our week trip to PV. It was so clean and the staff was so friendly and efficient. The mango marg was my fav. and their chicken quesadilla's and fajitas were soooo good. HIGHLY recommend them if visiting PV!!