“Traditional Italian cuisine and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pietro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pietro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Mexico City, Mexico
“Traditional Italian cuisine and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2010

I must say I love this restaurant, it isn't a fancy hip place, is just ordinary, with traditional Italian cuisine served by traditional people, they might not seem very friendly, but they are not rude. The waiters serve everything on time and with the All Italian original flavor. I definetly reccomend this restaurant for those who want good food and an authentic real service.

lagosgrandes
“Loved the Feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

Pietro's was a great suprise. Within a stone's throw of the Church, it has great vaulted ceilings, witha laidback vibe. We ordered the wood-fired pizzas, as the glowing pizza oven was hard to miss. Others around us had various pasta dishes, and they said they were great. The Pizza's were good, but not up to La Dolce Vita and Espresso Pizzeria standards. The crust just isn't as thin, and doesn't have the bite. But we will definately return for some pastas!!

Chicago
“OK food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2010

We found the sevice to be very slow and the food just ok. if you are looking for a fine dining experience this is not it.

Toronto
“Great food and charater!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2009

I visited Pietro for the first time when I stayed in P.V. for a couple of months back in 1996. We drove there from Canada after the sale of my restaurant. I loved it then and still frequent it whenever I am in P.V. I always send friends there as well and they never disappoint. I find it satisfies a wide variety of tastes and budgets. Maybe I'll see you there in January.

Menlo Park, California
“Best Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2009

Thanks to this forum we found Pietro! I wonder how many times I've walked by and never noticed. Even my son thought it was as good a pizza as we had in Italy! Great and friendly service too.