“Wow.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #220 of 1,057 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the bigger group of Steakhouse around the world. We are in 22 countries. Many options for all: Signature dishes, Steaks, Burgers and Sandwinches, Salads, Ribs, Salmon and Irresistibles Desserts.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I never thought I'd step food into this place especially while in Mexico.... After 3 recommendations on their good "arrachera" steak and several disappointing dinners at expensive traditional touristy (sneaky) restaurants I decided to give this a try. The BEST steak I have had anywhere in puerto Vallarta. LOL. Seriously. And to top it off the service was exceptional. We had a guy with curly curly dark hair. He was a breath of fresh air- not trying to upsell anything or sell us a time share. The manager walked by and asked if everything was going well etc. All restaurants in PV should take note of outbacks service and food. It's not all about a great location on the "mallecon" (overpriced food and service less dinner that come with all those other "great authentic restaurants" ) Thanks outback! I'll be back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

great food and great service. Enjoyed our night out and ordered way too much food. The staff was great and we had 3 people serving just our table. We should be so lucky to get that service back at home. Love the Outback steakhouse

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My skirt steak was tasty and juicy. Large portion considering it was a special offering at a reasonible price. Not my usual style of restaurant to go to because I am not into chains, but I felt they did a nice job. I went with a friend who really likes the potatoes and salads. When the people you are eatting with are happy it make the place enjoyable. This would be a good place to take a conservative eater.

1  Thank Nathalie H
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had hamburgers had to return my plate 3 times because the meat was raw, party of 4 all our drinks came at different times and the dishes also, of course ate last because finally gave up on my hamburger. The service is poor and talked to the owner on the phone but did not seem to care
Please avoid!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My wife and I spent New Years eve here this past year and it was a blast! We normally come 2-3 times a year and allways have consitent, quality service. It is usually crowded, but they have the staff to take care of it and it won't effect your service. The food is good. A little pricey, but the "blooming onion" appetizer is great!

There is a "play" are that is monitered for kids, so you don't have them running all over the place. The bar serves draft beer and a nice selection of liquors. The bartender has a heavy hand :)

it is a place we go for a semi special occasion or with freinds and find it has something hard to find... consitency.

We will be back! Thx!