“Great supper out”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #233 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the bigger group of Steakhouse around the world. We are in 22 countries. Many options for all: Signature dishes, Steaks, Burgers and Sandwinches, Salads, Ribs, Salmon and Irresistibles Desserts.
La Ronge, Canada
“Great supper out”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

great food and great service. Enjoyed our night out and ordered way too much food. The staff was great and we had 3 people serving just our table. We should be so lucky to get that service back at home. Love the Outback steakhouse

Visited April 2013

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Reliable quality if you want a Steak. Very professional. Was exactly as expected.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My skirt steak was tasty and juicy. Large portion considering it was a special offering at a reasonible price. Not my usual style of restaurant to go to because I am not into chains, but I felt they did a nice job. I went with a friend who really likes the potatoes and salads. When the people you are eatting with are happy it make the place enjoyable. This would be a good place to take a conservative eater.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sirenanathalieNyc
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Terrible”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had hamburgers had to return my plate 3 times because the meat was raw, party of 4 all our drinks came at different times and the dishes also, of course ate last because finally gave up on my hamburger. The service is poor and talked to the owner on the phone but did not seem to care
Please avoid!

• Visited November 2012
The Bottom Of The Margarita Glass
“Great atmosphere and service!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My wife and I spent New Years eve here this past year and it was a blast! We normally come 2-3 times a year and allways have consitent, quality service. It is usually crowded, but they have the staff to take care of it and it won't effect your service. The food is good. A little pricey, but the "blooming onion" appetizer is great!

There is a "play" are that is monitered for kids, so you don't have them running all over the place. The bar serves draft beer and a nice selection of liquors. The bartender has a heavy hand :)

it is a place we go for a semi special occasion or with freinds and find it has something hard to find... consitency.

We will be back! Thx!

• Visited December 2012
Billings, Mt
“Mexican Outback”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

There is a choice between Mexican steak and U.S.steak which is imported and much more expensive. Not the same as in the states, not sure if I liked the Mexican steak.
Atmosphere and other items were pretty much the same. Price was higher.

Visited February 2013