“Service was very poor, food is different in Mexico. No lamb as an example”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #227 of 1,097 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the bigger group of Steakhouse around the world. We are in 22 countries. Many options for all: Signature dishes, Steaks, Burgers and Sandwinches, Salads, Ribs, Salmon and Irresistibles Desserts.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Outback was directly across the street from out hotel. One of my favorite restaurants in the States. They serve different types of food here and didn't carry my favorite....lamb. Service was really poor.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've lost count how many times we've eaten here. Great steaks and a nice atmosphere. Will certainly be back

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This Outback is directly across the street from the Icon Vallarta Resort and the Hilton. Went in for a steak dinner. Asked for a salad and specifically asked that my steak be cooked AFTER I ate my salad. well, the steak came within about 3 minutes and the salad had not yet arrived. I complained and they took the steak back. I knew what was going to happen. I ate the salad. They then brought out, yes, the same steak that arrived early. It tasted like shoe leather. You guessed it. They kept the steak warm until I finished the salad and served it to me right after.

Service was terribble even though they had an abundance of staff, some just standing around talking and laughing and flirting. In fact, they were overloaded with employees but no service.

Bottom line, food was lousy and service was unacceptable. Don't go there.

1  Thank sabroso
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a great meal. Server was very friendly and helpful (Omar)
Dinner was the same quality that we've come to expect from our local Outback in Canada.
Ola!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Food is excellent! I love their Salmon! Service is great and very accommodating. My husband always has the steak. He says it is always done to perfection.