“Not Like the USA - Do Not Go There!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #233 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are the bigger group of Steakhouse around the world. We are in 22 countries. Many options for all: Signature dishes, Steaks, Burgers and Sandwinches, Salads, Ribs, Salmon and Irresistibles Desserts.
“Not Like the USA - Do Not Go There!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This Outback is directly across the street from the Icon Vallarta Resort and the Hilton. Went in for a steak dinner. Asked for a salad and specifically asked that my steak be cooked AFTER I ate my salad. well, the steak came within about 3 minutes and the salad had not yet arrived. I complained and they took the steak back. I knew what was going to happen. I ate the salad. They then brought out, yes, the same steak that arrived early. It tasted like shoe leather. You guessed it. They kept the steak warm until I finished the salad and served it to me right after.

Service was terribble even though they had an abundance of staff, some just standing around talking and laughing and flirting. In fact, they were overloaded with employees but no service.

Bottom line, food was lousy and service was unacceptable. Don't go there.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank sabroso

Edmonton, Canada
“5 People ate and everyone left happy”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a great meal. Server was very friendly and helpful (Omar)
Dinner was the same quality that we've come to expect from our local Outback in Canada.
Ola!

• Visited October 2012
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Excellent any time of the day!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Food is excellent! I love their Salmon! Service is great and very accommodating. My husband always has the steak. He says it is always done to perfection.

Visited July 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great Hamburgers”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

great service, good sports bar, good hang out... I have been to this place during basketball games and me and my friends always have a good time..

Visited January 2012
San Francisco, Nayarit, Mexico
“Chicken Wings and Negra Modelo on Draft!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stop by every time we go past for late lunch! 2 orders of wings and two draft dark beers! Best in Vallarta for both!

Visited May 2012