“This place was awesome!”
Review of Las Palomas Nima Bay - CLOSED

Las Palomas Nima Bay
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the exclusive Marina Vallarta, Las Palomas Restaurant & Bar is the ideal place to enjoy the best of traditional Mexican food in Puerto Vallarta. We satisfy the most demanding palates with dishes that include the best of the culinary culture of Mexico, using ingredients of the highest quality and traditional recipes. Come and discover the great tradition that this Mexican restaurant has to offer. Ubicado en la exclusiva zona de Marina Vallarta, Las Palomas Restaurant & Bar es el sitio ideal para disfrutar lo mejor de la comida tipica mexicana en Puerto Vallarta. Sus mas de 34 anos de vida le han dado la experiencia necesaria para satisfacer a los paladares mas exigentes con platillos que abarcan lo mejor de la cultura gastronomica de Mexico utilizando los ingredientes de la mas alta calidad en su preparacion. Venga y descubra la gran tradicion que este restaurante mexicano tiene para ofrecer.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I'm normally not a big fish eater, but that sea bass was as good as it gets. I honestly couldn't even tell I was eating fish. I found a 60% off deal at a site called www.coupolandia.com and I couldn't resist.

My wife had the tortilla soup and the octopus dinner which was equally tasty.

Marco the owner is such a great host.

I often walked past this place when they were located on the Malecon and now I wish I hadn't.

Marco, you have a customer for life.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Just consistently good ole' food. Love the breakfasts. For lunch, their Sopa - crema de aguacate con queso blanco - is to die for. So rich and creamy. Their dinner menu is great, too. Wonderful location and great staff!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Used to be on the Malecon Downtown now in the Marina. Great Tortilla Soup also Avocado Soup. The Chile Rellenos picadillo are out of this world. For lunch, try the various Tacos, especially the Poblano Pepper Strips and Chicken Tinga. Great addition to the Marina. And we love having the Wulff family back.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Las Palomas has been around forever. It's always a solid choice. Not fancy by any means. I think it's the most authentic out there besides La Chata.

1  Thank mrkickit
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Looked along the Malecon our last trip in late October. Las Palomas, one of our favorites was gone. Demolished.They were already building something else.We hope all the staff landed on their feet okay.