“RESPONSE TO FALSE COMMENTS”
Review of Brasil Steak House

Brasil Steak House
Ranked #354 of 1,028 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
mexico
“RESPONSE TO FALSE COMMENTS”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hi,my name is Alex and I`m the greeter at Brasil Steak House.English is not my native language so i apologize for my mistakes.First of all,thanks so much for your gentle comments.We work hard to do what we do.
About that "I`m the rudest greeter",please,be honest and tell things the way they were: you never told me "to change my greeting",you insulted me...I just answered you back.Simple as that.I`m an educated person represeting a business.I treat everybody,no exception,the way i like to be treated.My approach is friendly,kind and funny,with respect always.That`s my job and I get paid for doing it.I`m not the owner.You guys were mean to me and did fun out of my job.
I want also to say that everybody is welcome and we are here to please you at our best effort.
Thank so much.

2 Thank alexitur

Winnipeg
“Friendly casual Brazilian Steakhouse experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

After walking by numerous times and bantering with the owner about his grandmother cooking in the kitchen we took the plunge and ate here. It was a pleasant surprise for the four of us. Plenty of well prepared/cooked meats, nice accompanying side dishes and good quality. Nice to sit under the stars and enjoy the food and view.

Kasson, Minnesota
“More Meat than you can Eat!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is amazing! It is all you can eat for $20 usd per person. They bring a variety of salads (family style) to your table. They are incredible tasting salads. Then they bring the varieties of meat to your table and slice it directly from the spit that was grill over the open fire. The varieties of meat are sausage, pork loin, chicken, barbeque ribs, steak. I even ordered a piece of their key lime pie to take back to the hotel to eat later. This food is incredible! Never tasted any thing this good in the U.S.A. The greeter is only joking when he says his 120 yr old grandmother is cooking and come in to experience the great food before she passes away.

1 Thank Pamela814
Calgary
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

They feed you great BBQ and salads, all you can eat!! Yummy, great view of the marina...clean and yummy!

Visited February 2013
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“My family's favourite place”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My family was visiting from Canada last week. They are pretty picky eaters (meat & potatoes types) so we decided to pick Brazil. What a surprise. The food was fabulous, all the meat you can eat perfectly prepared and lovely salads. The staff are friendly and attentive. As a matter of fact, we liked it so much that we decided to go back - twice in one week!!!! Never happened before. Thank you Brazil for a wonderful dining experience.

Visited January 2013