“Good option for breakfast”
Review of Fredys Tucan

Fredys Tucan
Ranked #20 of 1,097 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: A casual place with typical Vallarta Mexican and international food, good selection of coffee and bakery, strategically located in the downtown area in the romance area.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The service is the best in the place, everyone smiling. Many choices on the menu. One of my favorites.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,290)

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Im not sure whay happenes to the last review but his place has great service and the staff are well versed in english. The owner is always there to make sure everything is great.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I got the feeling I was not welcome, as the waiter was trying to take away my plates even before finishing my food. Furthermore the food was average: poor value for money.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

...and you need waffles and pancakes and other non-threatening foods, with a friendly staff that speaks English, but you also want substantial adult choices of mostly American food, good coffee at a good location in a very pleasant and roomy setting, this is the restaurant for you. There is no question that we will return for another breakfast, with or without the teenager.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

So we headed here due to the reviews we had read on trip advisor and it did not disappoint. We showed up and they were really busy but we were seated rather quickly. We were 2 adults, an 8 year old and our crazy 23 month old. The crew that helped us were so awesome, they noticed our little one was being impatient and they brought her a sucker which made things so much better. The food was great - most my family had breakfast food while I had the chicken enchiladas and everyone was happy. I highly recommend them to all in the area.