“Awesome, great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fredys Tucan

Fredys Tucan
Ranked #21 of 980 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A casual place with typical Vallarta Mexican and international food, good selection of coffee and bakery, strategically located in the downtown area in the romance area.
Canada
“Awesome, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had the Vallarta pancakes and the Strawberries and cream waffle. Both were excellent. Next time we go I will have the waffle since it is a bit smaller. If I had the pancakes I would ask to share half with my husband or skip lunch. I should have asked if they had a half portion. Service and atmosphere is excellent.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Chicago, Illinois
“The place I go back to again and again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I love Fredys. Fredy and the staff are great. It has a real Mexican vibe to it with some great breakfast choices, and staff who are very happy to teach you a bit more spanish. I never get tired of going there. It's not just the wifi, or the food, it's the whole experience. The staff are so well trained, very courteous and pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
Lake Tapps,WA
“Dennys, are you kidding me!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

In our stay at PV we ate breakfast at several "breakfast places" and fredys was by far the best! If your Dennys in your neighborhood is this good please let me know because I have eaten at a few Dennys in several states. The one thing that is that is always the same is the breakfast sirloin always has marks where the jockey was whippin' it!!!! We ate at Fredys five times in ten days and enjoyed every meal. To even mention Dennys in the same context as Fredys tells me you dont know good food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“The best for breakfast in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Excellent care, delicious food. All the waiters are very friendly. Delicious freshly baked breads compliments of the house.

• Visited October 2013
Oregon
“Our favorite breakfast restaurant in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Just a couple blocks from our hotel, this restaurant has always been one we've gone to for a great breakfast. Of course they serve a variety of things but we especially like their American breakfast. Just as we were seated.... three servers were helping us to get settled. Handing us the menu, bringing over a stand for our purses, and another to greet us. They also brought around some fresh homemade pastries for us to have as we were waiting for our order. Didn't have to wait long! It was cooked very fast. So good. We were hungry too. The prices are very economical. We will definitely go there again the next time we are in PV....... (which will be in April)! Cannot stay away from PV for very long!!!