“Breakfast like home or like Mexico, your choice”
Review of Fredys Tucan

Fredys Tucan
Ranked #15 of 1,055 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: A casual place with typical Vallarta Mexican and international food, good selection of coffee and bakery, strategically located in the downtown area in the romance area.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Ate breakfast here twice in 1 wk. this trip. Still great and still affordable. Here's a tip. We catch a late flight home, so we have plenty of time to jump a bus to downtown P.V. (CENTRO), eat a great breakfast at Fredys, walk the Malecon one last time, then bus back to the Hotel Zone, grab our stashed luggage, hail a cab, then head to the airport. We have our last meal at Fredys because we know that airport food is a gamble and the airlines don't offer food any longer. Lastly, the gracious gentleman who greets people at the entrance to Fredys is none other than Fredy himself. (Very friendly owner.....and his staff is quick, clean and vert professional) Excellent experience. See you Sr. Fredy when we return.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was my first visit to Fredy's Toucan eventhough I have visited to PV for 20+ years. My local good friend Sergio and I met to catch up on the past year over beef / chicken fajitas and of course the requisite Pacificos and Coronas! We were seated at window table and our waiter was very attentive. The meal was delicious and served hot with tortillas de mais. The restaurant is clean,fully staffed and well kept. We had a very pleasant chat witht the owner Fredy who made us feel very welcomed. This restaurant is well known for its breakfasts and so I must return soon and try the Eggs Florentine that Fredy said would be prepared as desired!! Lovely retaurant.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a very popular place for breakfast. Expect to wait if you are there after 9:00 am. The food is good and the service is excellent. Great prices. Full breakfast is about $6.00.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I come here every other sunday its our place!! The service is great all the waiters know us we dont even have to wait 10 min when our food is on our table even when its crowded!! Freddy thanks for having a great staff that makes a difference

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place amazes me daily with there awesome service and consistent quality of food! Love it I go daily for egg whites with jalapeños, onions and spinach great healthy choicw