“Great food, and great views”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Panorama

El Panorama
Ranked #100 of 999 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Josefa Ortiz de Dominques & Matamoros
Description: Our establishment opened its doors in 1973 and has maintained its reputation as one of the premier restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. Our view is unrivaled in Vallarta as we are located on top of Hotel Suites La Siesta on a hillside 4 blocks from the beach and boardwalk (malecon) in the very heart of El Centro. We have two rooftop terraces and two indoor salons that have commanding views of the entire Bay of Banderas and city with its array of red tiled rooftop. Our menu is international and features flambe cooking right at your table as well as our unique caesar salad, desserts and flamming coffees. Our restaurant is rich in history and tradition and should be part of what all tourists are looking for: good food, service and that special ambiance.
Monmouth, Illinois
“Great food, and great views”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was one of our favorite restaurants because of the friendly staff, the amazing food, and views. The concierge at our hotel recommended this place to us and we were so happy she did. The restaurant manager has been there for many years and has some great stories to tell. You won't regret going here especially for evening meal and the sunset.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank dli1320

Broomfield
“Amazing on every level”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have patronized this restaurant for several years and felt it was about time to comment. The meal was fabulous as was the presentation. The Caesar salad prepared at our table - amazing. The after dinner drinks also prepared at our table. WOW!! What a show. Wish I would have recorded it.
The view of the city is beautiful.
Marisa!! She is the fabulous on site photographer who has taken our photos for years. We love you Marisa :) On our last trip she was having an issue getting the photos done on time before our flight (issues with the people that process). She actually paid someone to deliver them to us at the airport. What service. Her integrity and quality are of the utmost. Thank you all. Hope to see you again in January. Hugs to all.

• Visited February 2012
“Wonderful View, Wonderful service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The staff at the hotel we were staying at recommend this restaurant for its breathtaking views of Puerto Vallarta. It was a solid recommendation. Since we were there during the low season, we were actually the only patrons at the restaurant. At first this scared us, but the experience was nothing short of great. The staff went the whole nine yard for us. They could have easily gotten through our meal without any bells and whistles, and went on their ways. Instead, they gave us the full press treatment, and it made all the difference. The food was good. Not great, but good. Add in the view and the service, and I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone looking for a great dining experience. Pelle is the general manager and he was nothing short of fun, accommodating, and friendly. He gave us full access to the restaurant (minus the kitchen) and truly went out of his way to make it a good experience for us. He brought my wife a flower for her hair and brought out some sombreros for us to take pictures in. It became clear that the staff there took pride in the establishment and their jobs. Have to try to the "Cafe Sexy". It was a bit strong for my liking, but the entertainment factor of its preparation was well worth it.

Visited August 2012
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Dinner Prepared at Your Table”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Chile, the chef is a perfectionist. Watching him prepare your meal is like an artist drawing a work of art. The Cosmopolitans are the best I had anywhere. Pele, your host makes you feel like you are a guest at his home. If the food and cocktails were not enough, the wonderful view from high up on the mountain that overlooks the bay and downtown Puerto Vallarta is quite a setting.

Visited August 2012
Puerto Vallarta
“I think this is a beautiful spot!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have being going back to the Panorama restaurant for over 19 years now...or is it 20.. lol!
This time I was back I knew they had made some interesting changes on the menu, some one told me about it, but to my big surprise I can order all I love from the Menu and some newbis,
but the tradition and excellence in food is, and will always be what distinguishes El Panorama.
I have also done photos up there and weddings, all kind of events and It will always be remarkable... They told me ones, Marisa...If there is a better view then Panorama in Puerto Vallarta tell us and we will pay your bill... with a big smile and satisfied, I can tell you guys I lost!
They gave me 30% discount as a special offer for June, July, August and September, how better can it get!
As I say and it is the truth; and I use it as a personal slogan....

"THE BEST ABOVE THE REST..." in Puerto Vallarta.

If you are in town make it a must to go there I might be around shooting some photos... my name is Marisa Bridge.
Cheers!