Casa Panoramica
$195
$321
$274
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$307
$257
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$381
$286
  • Breakfast included
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$449
$152
  • Pool
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$197
$182
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsthe property managerbeautiful pacificlocation is greatwet barlos muertos beachwithin walking distanceclean poolblock walkview of the bayrestaurants and shopspool deckromantic zonevillamicheladapvcabsgracias
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Casa panoramica is a great B&B. Had a great time. The couple who runs the place, Don and Sherri, are great and fun to talk with, as are the owners, Christine and Mike. Very friendly and very hospitable. It was nice to be in a quieter part of town but still only a couple of minutes' walk from everything. Air conditioning, free wifi, free local and long distance calls, pool. Coffee, juice and pastries in the morning. Would definitely stay here again. I stayed here with a buddy, but could see also coming with romantic interests or family.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I just want to start off by saying that the pictures of this B&B do not do it justice. Casa Panoramica is a beauty of a property. Clean spascious rooms , and the most beautiful views. I was fortunate to stay in the 2 bedroom 3 bath villa .The Villa allows additional privacy and a well equiped kitchen . The large roof top provides an outdoor dining area and chaises to enjoy the spectacular Mexican Riviera sunsets. I also enjoyed the convenience of the swimming pool and bar area. A very safe location Casa Panoramica is walking distance to the arts, music, magnificent food, night life, shopping, spa, water recreation, and beach. There is so much to do in this area that I was not able to do and see everything of interest in one visit. I also found the management to be attentive and quite helpful when needed. I would definately stay at Casa Panoramica again. I have been to numerous bed and breakfasts and have traveled to many destinations - this rates right up there! Everything to do or nothing at all....it's your choice! Chau!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank creshia
Reviewed February 17, 2010

My husband was on business and I was on FUN! What a beautiful view. The view is not only spectacular (ie. their name) but the location is great! Everything including the beach is a short walk. Obviously with a view such as this, you must be okay with a bit of a climb. It's so worth it! Any hotel with a view like this would hit your pocketbook for at least $200 more! I loved the cosy atmosphere and the great hospitality that Christine displayed! I think were done with big resorts!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2010

My husband recently stayed at Casa Panoramica for 6 nights and I couldn't be more pleased with our choice. I have stayed in PV 5 times before and without question would stay here next time.

We were greeted by Christine who offered us a drink and showed us around the facilities. There is a large kitchen area that is available for use by the guests with a balcony and computer which is also available for guests at no charge which is really great in my book. In addition, there is wireless service so I was able to use my iphone there to check email, etc. There is a pool which is a little small but still very nice. Our room was the Vallarta Suite which looked exactly like the pictures on the website. We were next to the Canopy Room which was really nice as well.

The views from our balcony were amazing. It was a few blocks from the beach but no big deal - about a 5-7 minute walk to Los Muertos pier. It was also very close to restaurants and nightlife. Occasionally, we took a taxi home late at night because we didn't feel like climbing up the hill.

It wasn't a negative to us, but this property is not recommended to people who have problems getting around as there are stairs and a hill to climb but the payoff is the views. I have stayed at beachfront properties in the past and don't think I would consider those again after this experience.

I think that there are four rooms available and I would love to come here and rent the whole place with a group.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2010

This is second year in a row we've stayed at Casa Panoramica, and it was just as beautiful as we remembered. We rented the top floor because we love the huge terrace with the fabulous view of Banderas Bay. It's very close to the "Zona Romantica", we walked every day to the beach, and every night to some wonderful restaurants at the south end of Puerto Vallarta. Be prepared to lots of stairs, but playing games by the pool, cold ones from the bar fridge, and wonderful hosts, what else can you ask?

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends