“Fresh, Friendly, and Fun!”
Review of Pancho's

Pancho's
Ranked #2 of 412 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Tofino, Canada
“Fresh, Friendly, and Fun!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have visited Mazatlan a few times now and always consider it my second home. This last stay in February, I stayed in an apartment close to Panchos. I had been to Panchos in the past and always remembered it for the friendly staff, great fresh food, and the perfect beach access. One con to Panchos, is that as soon as you walk down the little stairs to the sand you are bombarded with people trying to sell you things which is fine for Mexico, but when it happens every day and every single time you go to the beach it can get quite annoying.

After a night of too many cervezas, Panchos will definitley provide you with the best pick-me-up to rejeuvinate you and prepare you for a day of fun in the sun. I highly reccomend the fruit plate, along with their AMAZING orange juice!!

• Visited February 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“A "must go" place!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We LOVE Pancho's! The food is so fresh and cooked perfectly! They will fix you whatever you want! Their homemade "moonshine" is soooo good! The beachfront setting is beautiful! Always a great meal and experience!

• Visited May 2013
Poway, California
“on the beach”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

the food was great! Great margarias with free shots. Friendly service. We even met Pancho :)...........................

Visited May 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Best in Town”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am referring to Panchos in the Golden Zone, not the new one. Every time we have eaten there the food has been top notch, the employees courteous, the service fast and the view beautiful. I highly recommend it to everyone as you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Sylvan Lake, Canada
“Went Twice This Visit”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went twice for lunch and ordered the same thing each time as it was so delicious. My husband ordered the beef fajitas and I ordered the Queso Fondido with Chorizo and we shared. What a winning combination together. It was just delicious as the fajitas were served with guacamole and we added the salsa served with the tortilla chips and the flavours were just fabulous. Like I said, went back a second time and ordered the exact same thing. Great snack in the afternoon! Of course the free marlin stuffed pepper, tequila and Kahlua and milk at the end of your meal is excellent. Pancho remembered us from our last visit and came over and said hi. Check out the things he has on sale. Last time I bought beautiful wine glasses for a great price. This time he was carrying Rodo Padilla pieces for WAY cheaper than you can get anywhere else, particularly Michael's Gallery. Very nice visit!

• Visited April 2013