“Great restaurant, even better location!”
Review of Pancho's

Pancho's
Ranked #3 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had lunch at Panchos while waiting for my girlfriend to finish at her spa appointment. Found the place by accident. The food is really good and the view is even better. We went back there to eat after she was done at the spa. Beach side tables and outstanding service. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorites in all of Mazatlan. Granted it isn't the cheapest, but when it is this good, who care! I had the Pancho's special shrimp and they were out of this world. Our friends couldn't stop talking about it for days. The waiters are attentive without being in your face. The view is marvelous day or night. But! do stay away from all the jewellery shops that line the entrance or it will be your only dinner out.... lol

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We ate at the Pancho's across from Pueblo Bonito.

The owner explained the menu items and gave us the history behind the aprons.

Once we ordered we were served chips with 3 sauces and mahi stuffed deep-fried peppers (no charge). My husband had swordfish that was okay - he doesn't like the "dark" meat and had to cut out a portion of his serving that was dark. It was served with rice and a broccoli/caulifower/carrot veggie mix. I had the shrimp meatball soup. Three large shrimp meatballs in a chicken broth with celery, tomatoes and carrots. A unique dish for sure, and I liked it, but I wouldn't order it again.

We skipped desert but were served a mini Kahlua and cream drink (also on the house). I think our meal was only $30 or so with tip. This was an okay meal - nothing to rave about. I wonder if the original location would have been better.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Once again Poncho's comes through with really good food, some of the best margaritas in Mazatlan and service that is always excellent. We ate at the one on the beach. Grilled half chicken, salad and tortilla soup were excellent.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location on the water. We have eaten here numerous times for breakfast and dinner. The food is delicious and very affordable. We often share something for dinner or take half home. Panchos is great for value added items with there meals, sweet pastries with breakfast and chili rellaneos and kahlua and milk at dinner.