“Always very good”

Ranked #2 of 424 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Once again Poncho's comes through with really good food, some of the best margaritas in Mazatlan and service that is always excellent. We ate at the one on the beach. Grilled half chicken, salad and tortilla soup were excellent.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location on the water. We have eaten here numerous times for breakfast and dinner. The food is delicious and very affordable. We often share something for dinner or take half home. Panchos is great for value added items with there meals, sweet pastries with breakfast and chili rellaneos and kahlua and milk at dinner.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were very pleased with all aspects of the restaurant. My son has a peanut allergy and they were extremely sensitive to it, and were very accommodating. Beyond that, the food was great (salsa made at the table) the prices were very reasonable, and the atmosphere was festive. Would go back again!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Bad service, terrible food. We waited 50 minutes for our food and it was cold and it was not what we ordered... And expensive...

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We ate a Poncho's for the 2nd time. The food was good and had more than we could eat. The waiters were attentive but not pesty. I would say probably the best restaurant on the beach. Poncho greets every customer as though they are his best and if you have a meal most often you get a complimentray drink. I don't drink but it is a nice gesture and gives you the feeling of being appreciated.

I would recommend Poncho's to anyone. The food is good but I have had better but I will go back and if I say i will go back the food is good. I have very sensitive taste