WINNER WONDERLAND

Valentino's & the Fiestaland Complex
Whitby, Ontario
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great view of the Malecon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

We often have breakfast here. Sitting out on the patio hanging over the rocks is very nice. You get a gret view all along the Malecon. This is the place where the young people gather to dance. Never been to the night clubs, so I can't really comment on that.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank pagl

Northern
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“May have went too early in the evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Went here with others and it was not very busy at all, the only one that was looked as though it was a teen dance. Huge place, but did not see or do enough to give a good review.

Visited March 2012
chico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“When it's open it is amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have had a hard time being sure when it is open for breakfast which is amazing and checking out. Beautiful view, seating outside. Classy . I had dinner there too and they made the ceasar salad at our table which felt very indulgent. But the price made me feel like I wasn't breaking the bank!

2 Thank nean
Mexicali, Baja California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2011

great people, sun shiny day, nice beacheswarm water... golden zone..one of the best places! please, wear bikini, shorts, perhaps naken...dont worry, just have fun

Visited April 2011
1 Thank luvmaz11
Saskatoon, SK
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Deserted”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2010

My boyfriend and I were set for a night out on the town escaping from my family. We paid a twenty dollar, unlimited drinks, cover... but soon realized we were the only people in the whole club, for the whole night. I don't doubt that it could be a lot of fun if there was others in there to provide some interest and entertainment. I still can't help wondering why we were the only people, especially since the door guy showed us a flyer saying it was their busiest night.

4 Thank maxine01