“Best facial ever!”
Review of Athina Spa

Athina Spa
Ranked #2 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Mazatlan
More attraction details
Owner description: Athina Spa (formerly known as Aroma Spa) is a full service Spa experience.Professional Massage & Spa services are available at value pricing to both our local & international clients alike. Our signature massages range from 1-2.5 hours,(with 1-4 therapists simultaneously). Located in Mazatlan's vibrant Historic Centro district. Only a moments walk to the beaches of Olas Altas, Plaza Machado & shopping at the Mercado. All our products are natural and made on site. You can count on our Staff to care for you in the most professional manner. Athina Spa invites you to come in and visit the newly owned and decorated sanctuary of healing and wellness.We look forward to greeting you and would be Blessed & Honored to attend to your professional spa needs.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great spa in Centro. Professional service at very reasonable prices... Incredible and the owner is a true delight! Thanks for the experience. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Robin C

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a great spa! I had a 90 minute massage and a sugar scrub. Both were fantastic. I have never had a more thourough scrub. They usually feel a bit rushed, but not here. The massage was great too. Spa was clean and had a very nice atmosphere and the staff were pleasant. Only one slightly negative thing that I and my fellow spa-ers noticed, the rooms are open ceiling so not as quiet as one might like.

2  Thank Sandice
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Unbelievable Spa !!! The staff were so well trained...I thought my masseuse wouldn't be strong enough because she was so tiny... Boy was I wrong!!! $35 for 90 mins ...I could have stayed there all day.. Relaxing...professional...comfortable and ridiculous value for money... Book it ! I will be back as soon as I can...

2  Thank Shelargo
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Athina Spa is my first stop in Mazatlan every time. I work on a cruise ship and every visit to Mazatlan includes a massage at Athina Spa. Expertly trained staff, excellent service. VERY reasonably priced. High quality. This place is a treasure that too few know about.

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Four of us went to Athina, two pedicures and two massages. The boys got deep tissue massages and loved them. The pedicures were good, although they could use some comfier chairs.
We had a good experience so we headed back for four massages the day after a fishing trip. Massages were good.
The prices are good compared to the resorts.
It's down side is that it's a little far away.