“Must do.”
Review of Athina Spa

Athina Spa
Ranked #2 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Mazatlan
More attraction details
Owner description: Athina Spa (formerly known as Aroma Spa) is a full service Spa experience.Professional Massage & Spa services are available at value pricing to both our local & international clients alike. Our signature massages range from 1-2.5 hours,(with 1-4 therapists simultaneously). Located in Mazatlan's vibrant Historic Centro district. Only a moments walk to the beaches of Olas Altas, Plaza Machado & shopping at the Mercado. All our products are natural and made on site. You can count on our Staff to care for you in the most professional manner. Athina Spa invites you to come in and visit the newly owned and decorated sanctuary of healing and wellness.We look forward to greeting you and would be Blessed & Honored to attend to your professional spa needs.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Every trip to Mazatlan has included at least one or more visits to this Spa - formerly known as Aroma Spa. I can't imagine a vacation that does not start with a relaxing massage. Worth every penny (and you will not be shelling out very many), your time and your patronage.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Athina Spa was a great experience! An hour of relaxing massage in a nice environment for a great price! Variety of massages to choose from as well as body treatments.

1  Thank Mariana2776
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I went to Athina Spa on my first trip to Mazatlan and will definitely be making it a regular stop every time i'm in the area. My only regret was not going back before I left that beautiful city. The ambience was amazing, and the service was fantastic, and at such a low rate I couldn't believe it. I'm sure the faces of my friends and I after the treatment would explain it all.

1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Marvelous massage and very affordable price. The place is well run and clean. The staff is also very client oriented and friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I went to Athina Spa twice on my last trip to Mazatlan. The service was perfect both times and the decor is warm and inviting as well. I brought several friends with me for my second massage and everyone was raving about it. Definitely great service for a reasonable price!