WINNER WONDERLAND

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

First time parasailing and the staff (Tiko and Javier) were very profession and were able to put me at ease. The view was spectacular and I pulled off an amazing landing, if I do say so myself!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank ABTraveler64

Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great experience for our son!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My 12 year old decided to try parasailing for the first time. The guys who ran things made him at ease and ensure his safety while still being fun and caring! What a great time!!!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank lavendergirl44
Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Its never too late to start enjoying this.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wish I would have done this a long time ago - now I am hooked. Its pretty straight forward and simple - only a couple of things to remember and off you go. I had a bit of a rough landing on the beach as it was windy - but it was handled very well.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Schmingie
Minneapolis
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Flying with the wind beneath your parasail!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you don't like heights, I don't recommend this adventure.
Another rush!! Five out of six of us went parasailing on Playa Cerritos. The first time for three and my husband and I have gone several times on various Mexican vacations. We are all in the 50/60+ age range and had a blast. The guys that were harnessing you, giving instructions, and the boat driver knew what they were doing and brought you down to the beach on target. It is so peaceful and serene and the view is fantastic. All you hear is the wind beneath your chute. One suggestion is don't go if it is real windy. Actually, I don't believe they will take you. Our grandchildren, 14 and 12, absolutely loved the ride.
It is also affordable and we negotiated because there were six of us going.

Visited March 2012
albuquerque new mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pacifico Parasailing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had a good time parasailing with this outfit. The only other time I went parasailing we took off and landed from the boat. With Pacifico you take off and land on the beach. I was apprehensive at first but it went very smoothly. All you had to do was remember the simple instructions. Easy to remember until you get to sailing high in the sky. Great views in all directions. The only negative was that it was too short. I know it was only scheduled for about 10 minutes but it seemed like 2.

Visited July 2012