“Flying with the wind beneath your parasail!!”

Pacifico Parasailing
Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you don't like heights, I don't recommend this adventure.
Another rush!! Five out of six of us went parasailing on Playa Cerritos. The first time for three and my husband and I have gone several times on various Mexican vacations. We are all in the 50/60+ age range and had a blast. The guys that were harnessing you, giving instructions, and the boat driver knew what they were doing and brought you down to the beach on target. It is so peaceful and serene and the view is fantastic. All you hear is the wind beneath your chute. One suggestion is don't go if it is real windy. Actually, I don't believe they will take you. Our grandchildren, 14 and 12, absolutely loved the ride.
It is also affordable and we negotiated because there were six of us going.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had a good time parasailing with this outfit. The only other time I went parasailing we took off and landed from the boat. With Pacifico you take off and land on the beach. I was apprehensive at first but it went very smoothly. All you had to do was remember the simple instructions. Easy to remember until you get to sailing high in the sky. Great views in all directions. The only negative was that it was too short. I know it was only scheduled for about 10 minutes but it seemed like 2.

2  Thank Putnay
Reviewed July 28, 2012

It is a great thing to do in Mazatlan, the views over the skies, and sea are awesome!!! The price is reasonable, and the emotion is high!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012