“Great family friendly resort!”

El Cid El Moro Beach
Ranked #20 of 105 things to do in Mazatlan
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great rooms! Large two bedroom three bath very clean and comfy rooms! Balcony view perfect! Service excellent. On the beach but pool was fantastic. Traveled with kids- 8 and 15. They had a great time too!

1  Thank LisafromEncinitas
All reviews
"one bedroom suite"
in 4 reviews
"francisco renteria"
"room service"
"two queen beds"
in 3 reviews
"will continue to come back"
"free ride"
"our waiter"
"beach area"
"sunset cruise"

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have been to many Mexican resorts but have never experienced so many people in our faces trying to sell us their wares every 5 minutes. It was very annoying! The beach is very narrow and some days the waves were so high they reached all the way to the cabanas.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love this property the beach us plentiful and the staff at the El Moro is the kindest ever. We stayed in a condo here and it was so enjoyable. The view of the ocean is amazing and the sunset was even better than pictures show. I love this place and I wouldn't hesitate to book your next vacation here. Great location as well on the street.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

It is a nice beach and the El Cid resort is huge with a beautiful marina. There a lots of beach vendors. REMEMBER, you get what you pay for. Although it's shiny, it's not silver. I bought a lot of pretty things, but my purchases are only worth what I paid for them.

1  Thank Moneyindbank