Was back again in Mazatlan Jan 2013. Had a wickedly wonderful time with my bff!!! We were in the same room as last year! It was great....like going home! The staff was still amazing. Christian was there from last year, he definitely remembered us. Enrike` kon K, Bruno were the regular activity staff at our pool, they were fantastic!!! The University students....Carlos, Videl, and Eder were excellent. Definitely in the right business!
The day servers at the el Patio were magnificent!!! Mauricio and Jesus two thumbs way way up!!!!Julien in the evening was a great server as well!!! Romero at the sushi restaurant. And Cesar at the Italian was amazing as well.
Thoroughly enjoyed the casino nite....just wish we'd of heard about it sooner.
On the patio staff's days off, sadly they did not have good cover staff. Mirna, Orlando and Joel were horrible! :( They did not have very good people skills, minimal service and didn't open the bar till 1!!!
Overall...we will definitely be back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the beauty, warmth and tranquility of Mazatlan and experience "Real Mexico" at our welcoming El Cid Granada Country Club. This intimate Mexican-style retreat offers the idyllic blend of pleasure and relaxation making it the ideal hideaway in the heart of the convenient and highly popular Golden Zone.Only steps away from world-class golf, spa and tennis facilities along with the sun-splashed restaurants, beach, and pools of El Cid Castilla Beach, just a stroll away. • Ideal for seniors and guests seeking solitude • Secluded area for relaxing, reading and sunbathing • Garden courtyard swimming pool • Easy access to El Cid Castilla Beach facilities and beach via sky bridge • In walking distance from El Cid Golf and Country Club offering golf, tennis, spa, and fitness center and access to restaurants, including the Prime Grill restaurant, Sushi Bar and Villa Italia. • European & All-Inclusive Plans • Inviting El Patio restaurant serving delicious Argentinean cuisine • WIFI Internet Access • Pronatours Tour Desk at nearby El Cid hotels • Only 18 miles from Mazatlan Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your El Cid Granada Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cid Granada Country Club Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid Granada Country Hotel