$70
$65
  • Pool
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$35
  • Pool
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
Bookit.com
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$213
$187
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$64
$61
The Inn at Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
  • Beachfront
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
  • Pool
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
$146
  • Beachfront
$619
$560
  • Pool
All reviewsheated poolactivities directorsushi restaurantsmall kitchenettesteam rooman older crowda la carte restaurantsbit datedtennis courtsno graciasmake reservationsla pergolaresort staffspent weeksmain buffetall inclusive vacationother resorts
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just returned from El Cid Granada and we had a pretty nice holiday. This hotel is an older bldg. so if you can afford the upgrade to the El Cid Castilla or El Moro do so! , it's quite noisy at nite because of the bar across the street " Senor Frogs" and people yelling most of the night , the A/C units don't work too good, showers that scald you when anybody flushes the toilet, dirty corners in bathrooms, lame burners in kitchen. The food at the restaurants is excellent except for some dishes ( the pizza and the tortalline in the italian are awful , the beef is tough everywhere) , the buffets are pretty good with lots of selection. The beds are firm and feel newer so bring a memory foam if you like soft. I personally liked them and the linens they use! The staff are very friendly and address you as you meet them (very nice) . Staff that exceeded expectations were the following; Jonathan and Julian at the El Patio ,Ricardo at the buffet, Jorge and Felix at the pool bar, Felix at La cascada , Ramero and the cute short guy (forgot his name) at the sushi bar, and Ivan at the lobby bar. The house wine is very good as well . The weather wasn't great ( cloudy and windy) but that is not the norm for Mazatlan so all in all a pretty good holiday!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank annedSaskatoon_Sask_
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I'm returning to the El Cid Granada Hotel in Mazatlan in February 2013. For me, this is the most convenient of all the El Cid properties. I love the fact that the rooms are only a few steps away from the heated pool. But the most important part of staying at El Cid Granada is the absolutely wonderful staff. They are always courteous, extremely knowledgeable about interesting things to do in Mazatlan, and always ready with suggestions for a relaxing stay. Why would I stay anywhere else? NE

Room Tip: A room close to the pool is really convenient if you are traveling with small children - or in my case, small grandchildren.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nan E
Reviewed January 1, 2013

During Nov. and Dec. 2012 I stayed for 31 days in El Cid, Granada. Since I swim 2 hours per day, this was a fantastic resort since it had 4 swimming pools. Then there is the ocean !!...loved the salt water and the surf. I stayed in a 'studio suite' with a 'partial kitchen'....big enough for me. I bought groceries and cooked all my meals. Overall, I loved my stay in El Cid....GG

Room Tip: Try and get an ocean view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Goodresort
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My stay was from 11/11/12 thru 11/18/12, check-in was fast and easy, I was in room 1025 which is steps away from the pool and El Patio resturaunt. I loved the fact that the room had a kitchenette (microwave, mini oven, fridge, stove top burners etc) and they provided utensils and other things needed for a kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful, I had breakfast and lunch at El Patio a few times which was good, but I preferred the buffett at El Cid Castilla. I purchased internet service my last 3 days there which was $90 pesos for 24hrs for a total of $270 pesos, I was able to get the service right from my hotel room, which I loved. The service was fast, I didn't have any problems with it at all. My overall stay and expierence at El Cid Granda was a good one, being a travel agent I would reccommend this resort to clients for the value and location, and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank zbreezes
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We (husband and I) stayed at El Cid Granada in Jan 2010. This hotel is a sister hotel to the 3 other El Cid hotels in Mazatlan, so you can use the facilities of all 4 hotels. The Granada is across the street from the other hotel, so you do not have an ocean view. There is a walkway above the street so there is no dodging traffic.
The other 3 hotels are nicer looking but much more expensive. We stayed in this hotel all inclusive for a week plus all the activites/gifts for under $2000. We had 3 double beds and a kitchenette. It was quiet, clean and just a 1 minute walk across the street to the beach. The breakfast was really good in the hotel and the other buffets were very good as well. Friendly staff, the rooms were a little out of date but clean. I am very glad we stayed here for cheaper but were still able to use all ammenities of the 3 sister hotels.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Amy B
GMELCID, General Manager at El Cid Granada Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Lady,

Thank you very much for giving us your preference, I'm glad you enjoyed our facilities and services for an affordable price.

El Cid Resort always works to meet the needs of each our travelers, that is why we in the preference of many guest. I feel very comfortable to know you’re found many options to enjoy the all-inclusive service. I'm a little concern about the quality of rooms. We will be undergoing a renovation to improve the guest rooms (size, furnishings, etc.) to correct all those issues that go mention among other things like making the hotel even more aesthetically pleasing. We currently do have other preferred rooms along with the doubles as well as other upgraded rooms to choose from.

Your comments have been shared with our team members and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back as a returning guest. Thank you again for sharing your El Cid experience with us. We hope to see you soon!

Salvatore Sanchez