I had such a wonderful time in Mazatlan, I stayed at the Granada the atmosphere was perfect! Food was most excellent, mine and my daughter's favorite al a carte was The Argentine-delicious!
Christian is the Activities Director and is top notch at what he does, he answered any questions we had and made you feel like you were at home!
Our room was very clean and if I was to say anything negative about them it would be that the beds were very hard and it would have been nice to have a couple more hooks on the wall in the bathroom.
Now I know I was being schmoozed but "Francisco Rentaria" was "The Go To Waiter" at the pool at the Castilla he made our stay so much fun!
We never had a bad meal anywhere on the resort - kudo's, not an easy thing to do for that many people.
NEVER did we feel unsafe while on the resort or in The Golden Zone.
The time share people in the lobby I could have done without however. And they didn't want to take no for an answer in The Golden Zone either but we were polite and just kept saying no gracias.
Thank-you for making my first winter holiday a positive experience, I very much would like to return to your resort in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the beauty, warmth and tranquility of Mazatlan and experience "Real Mexico" at our welcoming El Cid Granada Country Club. This intimate Mexican-style retreat offers the idyllic blend of pleasure and relaxation making it the ideal hideaway in the heart of the convenient and highly popular Golden Zone.Only steps away from world-class golf, spa and tennis facilities along with the sun-splashed restaurants, beach, and pools of El Cid Castilla Beach, just a stroll away. • Ideal for seniors and guests seeking solitude • Secluded area for relaxing, reading and sunbathing • Garden courtyard swimming pool • Easy access to El Cid Castilla Beach facilities and beach via sky bridge • In walking distance from El Cid Golf and Country Club offering golf, tennis, spa, and fitness center and access to restaurants, including the Prime Grill restaurant, Sushi Bar and Villa Italia. • European & All-Inclusive Plans • Inviting El Patio restaurant serving delicious Argentinean cuisine • WIFI Internet Access • Pronatours Tour Desk at nearby El Cid hotels • Only 18 miles from Mazatlan Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Cid Granada Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cid Granada Country Club Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid Granada Country Hotel