Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $85.00
from $75.00
from $239.00
More Info
All reviews playable tees skins putter estrella bunker
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019

They charge people off the street a lot to play this course and the bathrooms are a mess. The course is overwatered. There are a lot maintenance issues. They can't seem to keep their employees in the pro shop very long (probably because of poor management). The manager is not very friendly

Date of experience: January 2019
ProShop Marina M, Gerente at Marina Mazatlan Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Hello! Thank you for your honest feedback!

Marina Mazatlán Golf Course is a relatively new golf course in the destination with plans to build and improve our facilities, we are addressing the watering & maintenance comments you mention so that we can offer the best experience possible on your next visit. Due to the weather our high and low season is marked for 6 months in a year, we have employees with us for up to 8 years and hire just seasonal. We apologize in advance for any unfriendliness on our behalf.

Reviewed January 11, 2019

There is a lot of room for improvement at this facility. The golf course is beautiful but it is poorly managed. The course is overwatered. It's not uncommon to have standing water, mud and irrigation hoses laying across the fairways. The front desk staff and the cart attendants are very friendly, however, the Director of Golf is very unfriendly and unprofessional. The bathrooms are a mess. There is no clubhouse. The snack shack has a difficult time keeping their beer cold. Often times there will be a group of 30+ people sitting there after a round of golf and they will close the snack shack because they are short staffed. The water hazards along the course smell like toxic waste.

Date of experience: January 2019

Hello! Thank you for your honest feedback!

Marina Mazatlán Golf Course is a relatively new golf course in the destination with plans to build and improve our facilities. As of right now we have a small palapa that acts as a front desk. We will definitely look into the smell you mention. We apologize in advance for any unfriendliness you might have felt from our behalf. We are here to make your visit pleasant and your experience enjoyable. Next time you come have a drink on us!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to check “ golf in Mexico “ off my bucket list and had a chance to play here today. The website is sketchy on quite a few details so hopefully this helps others out:
Club rentals are roughly $600 pesos. They gave me a set of Taylor Made Burners. Regular shafts with the exception of the fairway wood which was stiff. Putter was an old Ping. Not the BEST rentals, but not the WORST I’ve used on holidays.
Cart rentals are about $700 pesos.
The clubhouse is a small modest building with a few essentials insides- hats etc. They do have a snack shack with beer/water/ food. There was nobody working the snack shack at the end of our round and couldn’t buy a beer. So I’d suggest bringing your own bottled water/balls and tees and NOT relying on buying things at the course - just in case. If you read other TA reviews - PLEASE call the course for the best deals and special events. On Wednesday I’m told it’s Men’s League and a round and cart will set you back $1000 pesos. The course itself is like a good Muni in your area- not the best manicured, but very playable and a fun layout. I’ve included a bunch of pictures from today. The big question I always ask myself (and other golfers) is - would you go back??? My answer is YES. A big shout out to Keith and Brent who graciously allowed me to join them and kept me laughing all day

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank no-problem-mon52

Hello! Thank you for your honest feedback!

We try hard to keep this course as a good value for money, plus that your experience overall is pleasant.

Our advice to you is that you call us or write us before your visit to receive the best deal posible.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

If you want to get the best price skip the hotel concierge altogether, they give u the highest green fee possible just to assure their commission. Call the golf course directly and ask them what the prices are in pesos. If you want to get your bucks worth I advise you to exchange your dollars beforehand as they use the lowest exchange rate. When buying golf packs be sure to ask for a pricing sheet. One of my buddies paid more for a pack than I did because he looks more "gringo". Their argument was that he had no proof that he was an actual resident of Mazatlan and they couldn´t give him the "local" price, so it might be wise to carry some type of proof (water, electricity, phone bill). On the positive side you do not need a caddie to play at this course & they have cheap beer.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank markjZ7501UV

Hello! Thank you for your honest feedback!

Like any other tourist destination, our prices vary on day of week, time of day, and season.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Great track for a reasonable price. This 18 layout is peppered with bunkers on the front and has an equal amount of trouble/fun with water on the back nine. Just north of the gold zone it's convenient to get to from just about anywhere in Mazatlan. Friday and Saturday have the best rates,with a skins game every week.

Date of experience: January 2018