“My favorite!”

Pura Vida
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seward,Alaska
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I loveeee their burrotos! Carne or pollo with gaucomole, big enough to be shared yet very inexpensive at 60 pesos. Their iced tea is also very good. Eat in or to go, the service has always been quick. Yeahhh..TA finally put up this restaurant after I requested it!! I'm not a health food nut at all but they are just sooo good that I crave em and can't wait till I can return to Mazatlan and eat my favorite lunch again. Easy to find with the big green pineapple on the roof.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank glacierlady

Seattle, Washington
“A healthy surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a friend who seeks out healthy eateries. What makes this one nice is that it is right off of Sabalo by the Burger King so is easy to find. They have great menu choices including smoothies, milk shakes, sandwiches and great looking salads. We ate out on the shady patio and were quite comfortable. There is no view here but the restaurant was clean and well kept. There was an English menu which was good since our waitress did not speak much English at all! We had a milk shake and a smoothie which were both excellent. Our friend usually gets a drink with the healthier items such as wheatgrass or a salad and raves about them. We will definitely return on our next trip to Mazatlan.

• Visited May 2013